61 Elm St., Hatfield, MA 01038 (413) 563-8074
Western Mass Career Coaching
How Our Services Work
I Schedule an Initial Phone Call
- We think people should be able to speak with a career advisor before "signing on", so we schedule a free, introductory 15-minute call to discuss services. Prior to speaking, we'll request a copy of your resume (if one is available).
- We'll explain our services, answer questions, and discuss how we might be of assistance.
- If you'd like to proceed, we'll schedule a full session and send a contract before services begin.
II Meet with Us!
- Meetings are 60 minutes in person, by phone, or through Skype. Sessions are customized to your needs and topics range from career decisions to interview or job search coaching.
- Some people request "homework" and we provide reading, reflection, and research assignments. Others prefer working on things at meetings only and that's fine too.
- In all cases, our guiding principles are quality, courtesy, and respect. We work creatively and collaboratively to meet each client's needs.
- Payments are due at the time of service except for a Strong Interest Inventory (a formal assessment tool to identify your career interests). In that case, we'll request payment in advance.
- All services require a signed contract.
III Courtesy Follow Up
After each session, you'll receive a customized summary of key discussion points and next steps. (There's no added fee for this service-it's provided to assist you in moving forward.)